BREAKING NEWS
Search

EXPERIENCE PRACTEC AT WORKPLACE (INDUSTRY) FOR ONE MONTH CENTRAL.

Fhotos special : yerry kogopa KM
Kabar Mapegaa/Opinion : "Bitter and sweet in the world of business or industry is a memory, and a memory of evidence analysis practec work for someone".
 
Quotation of the above sentence, and I want to share the experience of my work, in practice PT.BERHAN VINA LESTARI Tour and Travell.

A lot of experience I can  in my practice PT.Berhan Wina Lestari for approximately half that month.in that case experience and also fun for  it makes me fear, and lack of confidence .But of course me as a human being understands must be able to adapt (adjustment) with the existing industrial environment.

At the beginning of the implementation of the Job Training Industry, I've placed at the ticketing and had also placed in the reported.becouse  limits the space for us as students / i practice the most dominant, we learned only two things that Ticketing and Reporting.

After that, I was placed in the ticketing, given the opportunity to know more about the procedure of the reservation system which is different each - each Airlines. After a few days later, I was taught to mengissued manual ticket which desperately need a high accuracy. With over time I was already able to help make reservations either directly or by telephone.

While my friends were in the same place practec, placed in the reporting or reporting are given the opportunity to learn the procedure whereby the get up date, serves to renew the ticket stock.

And also given credence to record incoming ticket and the ticket will be issued. and also entrusted to help the employees to keep inventories ticket ticketing in the space provided.

It is to be part of my experience in the prakerin PT.Berhan Wina Lestari Tour and Travell. And there is one and a half months masi again I will practec, and subsequent experience God bless I will write again next few months.

This have  a provision for friends who will read out in the blog spot. Mapega news beloved. And let's share experience between me and the others because you need same balance.


Author : stay in  jln .Matoa. Timka, Papua


TAG

nanomag

Media Online Kabar Mapega adalah salah situs media online yang mengkaji berita-berita seputar tanah Papua dan Papua barat secara beragam dan berimbang.


0 thoughts on “EXPERIENCE PRACTEC AT WORKPLACE (INDUSTRY) FOR ONE MONTH CENTRAL.