BREAKING NEWS
Search

“Lucky Dube Song (Liguour Slave)"



(Lucky Dube Artist from south Africa/KM)
Ministers of religion have visited me
Many times to talk about it
They say to me…

I gotta leave it
I gotta leave it

It’s a bad habit for a man
But when i try
to leave it.uh…uh..

My friends keep telling me
I’m a fool
 amongst fools
Now I’m a slave
A slave…

I’m a slave
I’m a liquor slave
I’m a slave … a slave
I’m a slave 

Just a liquor slave***          
I have lost
my dignity         
I had before.

Trying to please….everybody
Some say to me yo…yo…Uh..uh..uh
I look better …whwn I’m drunk

Some say no…no..no..
I look bad you know
Sometimes I cry ….

I cry but my crying            
Never helps me none because now…

I am a slave….a slave…
I’m a slave…2x
Just a liguor slave…

I  am a slave…a slave….2x
A prisoner….
I’m a salve just a liguor slave.

Refff..

Every night …when I’m coming back home       
My wife gets worried.
Because she knows .

She’s got double trouble coming home.              
Sometimes I cry 2x….uh…uhhh..uhhhh

I cry lord I cry …uh..uh..uh
But my crying never helps me.

Because now I ‘m a slave….salve…2x
I’m a liquor slave.         2x
I am a salve ,,yo..yo..                  

A slave…2x
I’m a slave…
Just a liguor slave…2x
 

***End*** 


Writter is Petitaiby like hear lucky dube song..



nanomag

Media Online Kabar Mapega adalah salah situs media online yang mengkaji berita-berita seputar tanah Papua dan Papua barat secara beragam dan berimbang.


0 thoughts on ““Lucky Dube Song (Liguour Slave)"